chalk board

chalk board

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Story of the Hair, and 16 weeks

Whelp, today Owen is 16 weeks, and there are some pictures of him. He is 14.5 pounds and 24in long.:) He is in the 10th percentile for length (which mean that he is longer then 10 percent of kids his age, and shorter then 90 percent) He is in the 25th percentile for weight, (meaning he is heavier then 25percent of kids his age and smaller then 75percent of kids his age)
Also, some pictures of me, and here's why.

So, I've been taking pre-natal viatmans, and for those of you who don't know, they make your hair and nails grow like CRRAAZZZY. Well, my hair has been getting sooo long lately, probably to where it touches my ribs. IT also hasn't been cut since Janurary. SO, needless to say it was getting way to thick, hot, and too many dead ends. It was shedding everywhere. I was in the shower and just loads of my dead gross hair was falling out. I yelled at mark to come in and told him, "i HAVE to get a haircut, i can't stand this!" He, (being the good husband he is) said, "We didn't budget at all this month for a haircut" I was whining and being a baby, and the story ends with me saying, "Fine! When i get out of this shower, I'm gonna take our kitchen scissors and cut it myself! To my collarbone!!" He just kind of smiled and walked away...and, I got out...and hacked it off. hahaha. To my suprise, it didn't turn out half bad. And yes, I feel much better. :) And i've stopped whining. :)




Here are some 16 weekers:



He has graduated to a size 2 diaper, and rolls over all the time now!! He is still in his 0-3 mo clothes, but is starting to fit into 3-6month, although most of them are too big. I'm sure by the time he's 4 mo (July 10th) he'll be into his 3-6 clothes perfectly. In fact, I put him on his back, and walked to the kitchen to get a drink, came back into the living room, and here's what I found:


He is doing great. Sleeping is going well. He sleeps through almost every night, with an occasional 4 in the morning feed. But we are getting well rested, which is awesome. :) I think he might be cutting teeth (which i know this seems so early!) but he is slobbering like CRAZY and showing some other signs, HOWEVER, there are no teeth cutting that are visible, oh well, I got him a teether, and he LOVES to chew it! So teething or not, at least he found himself a nice new chew-thing. :)

I've also uploaded a new video on youtube of Owen. Search "markrecital" and it should be the last video on the page, titled like 02 or something like that, (i know, very creative title)

Love you all. See you soon.


No comments: