we miss our family! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Here is an update about what's going on in our lives. I know I always post pictures of Owen, but thought you may like to know what's actually happening with us! :)
Mark is working. Only 40 hour weeks, which is great compared to his past 70ish hour weeks. Gotta love it. No, but really, we are thankful for his job and that it provides. He is trying to spend time in his studio that he's begun building, but unfortuantely, doesn't get a whole lot of time in there. He is doing a lot of reading (which i'm sure you gathered from his previous post..oh boy, lol). He's doing well!
I am staying home with owen, and i LOVE it. I've decided that I want to try to get a job to help supplement income (we are wanting to buy a house by the end of this year) So i've had interview upon interview. The first 2 i've had haven't been awesome. I didn't get the first job, and actually did get the second, but the set up wasn't good for Owen being there too. I just interviewed tonight with a beautiful family with a 8 wk old little guy. we loved them so much! We actually ended up just hanging out with them and laughing and laughing! They seem wonderful and i'm excited about working with them, HOWEVER, i have 2 more interviews coming up. It's funny cuz this one that i loved is actually the worst paying and the next two are better paying. however, i've gone for a nannying job because of the terrific money before, and it was TERRIBLE, and i've learned my lesson. I've been praying a lot, and I know God will lead somewhere that is a great position for me and Owen (owen will be with me while taking care of another babe, which is awesome cuz Owen can grow up with a bud!) :)
Owen is well. He is sleeping through the night as long as we "dream feed" him, which is basically where we fed him in his sleep, before we go to bed, so he will have a full tummy and not wake up crying at 3 am for food. It's been working great! He's happy and healthy! About 3.5 months, and rolling over! :) Tons of smiling, laughing, "talking", and drooling. :)
His signature move lately is chewing on himself (see below)
Other than that, we've really been soaking up this warm weather, and we are loving it here. We've decided to stay here, for those of you who didn't previously know.
We are making friends, we are seeing God work, and we are just loving life! Come visit soon. :) I know you'll fall in love!
No comments:
Post a Comment