chalk board

chalk board

Thursday, June 25, 2009

MARK'S BURKEY BUNCH BOOK BUMPA'S!!!!

YO peeps, this is Mark Burkey, & i'm here to tell ya'll 'bout my BOOK BLOG!!!!! Yeah! This goes out to all my B's!!!! (that's burkey's)...

I'm reading some good stuff that I highly recommend! Commin' atcha!

NO MORE MONDAYS


This book will bust up yer throat and thought about the ol' J.O.B. It inspires you to find out what you were made for and what you want to do - AND THEN DO IT!!!!! To anyone who believes that life begins on Friday night & ends on Sunday night, READ IT! it's life changing.


BREWING UP A BUSINESS

This book is SOOOO inspiring! If you like the 4 essential B's in life (Burkey's, Business, Broskees, & Brewskees) then THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!!!!! It's a great story of a guy who started w/nothing but passion and grew a GIANT company. It's hopeful. It's packed full of wisdom. It's encouraging. READ IT, B'S!!!!!!


THE LOVE DARE

Ok, so this one is in spanish...I mean, I didn't read it in spanish, I just thought it'd be funny to upload the spanish cover. If you have done any of the following, 1.Fallen deeply in love with your spouse and never fallen out, 2.Fallen deeply in love with your spouse and eventually fallen out of love with your spouse, 3.Never really fell in love with your spouse, then THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU PEOPLE! OH YEAH! Lauren & I fall in to category 1 - and the fire's burnin' more than ever baby! yeah! A good devotional to do w/you and your spouse. Read it, B's!

Anyway, i'm doin well. Just thought I'd drop in =)

-Mark

1 comment:

Kimberly Anne said...

Mark! I definitely want to read no more mondays... Tim told me about that one. I'm still working my way through the irresistible revolution... thank you for that one! Next up is the go-getter for me. Keep us updated and sending new ideas our way!!!