chalk board

chalk board

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a little life update.

I haven't updated in a while, we've been stupid busy! We are doing TONS of traveling this month and will be gone from our apartment every weekend except one this month. That is especially stressful seeing how this month we've got to move into a new place....AND, did i mention that we haven't been able to find that place yet?
one word...=STRESS. Especially with mark working 45-55ish hours during the week..it's pretty hard for me to take owen and meet people to look at places during the day. Especially when I don't know these people so i'm not sure if it's legit, ya know?? Anyways--we could really use prayer for that. The time keeps passing and i'm just so frusterated that I can't seem to find the perfect thing yet.

Owen is good. Our traveling REALLY threw him off. It is so much harder to travel and such with babes, even though I know you moms would probably say that this is the easiest part!

Anyways, sorry for lack of updates and pictures...that's just a quick update!

:)

Love.

No comments: