chalk board

chalk board

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Owen goes swimming!

Lindz& I took Owen all the way in the pool this week! He loved it! :) Did i mention that i LOVE having her around?? HUGE help!! Things are going really well. Mark& I are moving into our new place this Saturday. I've been packing a little here and there all week, so our apartment is in complete dissarray, but hopefully, it'll make the move a lot easier. The knots in my back are sllloowwlly going away..we are almost done with this crazy month!

Owen is doing great! 4 months and a week old now! Weighing in at 15 pounds, and 26 inches long. He has started chewing his toes! :)
Loving my family.
Loving Nashville.
Loving Life!

:)




p.s. Happy Anniversary Ann&Andrew. We love you.

2 comments:

Kimberly Anne said...

WOW Lauren!! I didn't realize how much you Owen look alike until that picture of you two together!! That is so cute... a mini-me!

Erin said...

I love the pictures!! They just make me smile, you both look so happy! I know you will miss the pool. Hoping the move goes well!