chalk board

chalk board

Monday, July 27, 2009

..and we've found the winner.

So Owen's doc told us to start him on rice cereal once a day. And that was several weeks ago...AND we could NOT get him to eat it! I bought a organic whole grain kind thinking I'd be healthy, and every time I tried to feed it to him..he would spit EVERY LITTLE BIT out!! So, I opted for a whole grain rice cereal WITH apple mixed in. We gave it to him for the first time this morning, and WOWIE!!! He gobbled it down and asked for more!...I think we've found the winner!

And the award for best rice ceral goes to:
yay! :)


We've had a bit of Owen drama these past couple days..okay, I should say this past month. But, I blame that entirely on his dad and me for distrubting his schedule and taking him on long trips every weekend. Also with the move and just all of this shifting, poor guy hasn't been in a very good mood lately, and his schedule has been wacked!! Luckily, today and yesterday I worked REALLY hard on following his schedule and bringing normalacy back to his little body, and he seems to be in better spirits again! :) I currently can't find my camera charger..it is packed in a box..(luckily i only have a FEW more to unpack) so this is a picture I took on my camera phone..hence the quality.


these next few months intail of mark and Owen and I STAYING PUT! :) We are going to relax and have lots of cook-outs. I'm happy to be home and settling down a bit.


I know I'm biased, but I just feel like I have the best little family ever. <3

1 comment:

Kimberly Anne said...

we cannot wait to come down to YOU and visit!!!