chalk board

chalk board

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Scoop

We've been busy lately.  And it's not about to slow down, at least not quite yet.
We just got back from a Nashville trip yesterday.  We spent 4 days down there.  The reason we went down was for our friends wedding.  Mark played music in their wedding band :)

We had an amazing time, as usual.  Nashville was beautiful and lots of fun, as usual, &We loved being with our friends, as usual.  Always always bittersweet.


Stayed with Mike & Ashley and spent good time with them.  We have really special friends in Nashville.


these are all cell phone pictures, so bad quality, as usual.

Rehearsal:

We got to spend a large amount of time with Alex& Amber at their dinner, which was so amazing.  We didn't expect to hang much with them, but it was wonderful seeing them.




had my fair share of these:
:)  I think fido latte's will always be my favorite.


we also got to see my DAD!  Alabama is just shy of 3 hours from nashville, so he drove up and we spent the day with him.  We miss him so much, and it was a huge blessing to see him

I wish owen could've seen him too, as he has been asking for pappy on a weekly basis and it breaks my heart.  But luckily, dad will be coming home for about a week the end of this month, so owen will get to see him.  But while we were in Nash, Owen was busy having a blast at his grammy's house:



I also hit 26 weeks this past week:

so little time left, and yet i don't feel prepared enough! 

Also in BIG EXCITING news, I'm gonna be an aunt AGAIN!!!!!

Luke is gonna be a big bro in January !
Making ann & andrew parents again :)

were so excited!

(stole this picture from kate podjan)

I'm due in August, Kim in October, and Ann in January!! Talk about some close cousins! :)


We take off again for another wedding at the of June, this time only 3 hours away. 

weddings, traveling, babies! This is my life lately! :)













2 comments:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

wow>>>>>>>>amazingness all around. I want milk chocolate.

amy D said...

too fun! congrats to alex and amber! :) :)