I'm 27 weeks now. Next week will begin the 3rd trimester....the last leg of this pregnancy race! Now, i've done this before, so you wouldn't think i'd be so NERVOUS and ANXIOUS but i AM!
I nervous because:
a.) I need a lot more then i thought I did. (just a tip to you mommies expecting your first...neutral is GOOD! we got boy boy boy, and have to basically start over with girl. I didn't really anticipate that. (will probably host a small baby shower end of June. Possibly the 26th? more info to come)
b.) I don't know how i'll ever love another baby as much as i love Owen. (Now, i know this is common and a fear people say disappears as soon as the 2nd baby is born..but it's still hard)
c.) 2 kids. TWO KIDS. One leaves me exhausted at the end of the day...but 2?
d.) Kiss sleeping through the night goodbye.
e.) Financial aspects of adding another little member to our family.
Now, all that said, i'm super excited...i just cannot believe how soon she is coming. holy cow.
I nervous because:
a.) I need a lot more then i thought I did. (just a tip to you mommies expecting your first...neutral is GOOD! we got boy boy boy, and have to basically start over with girl. I didn't really anticipate that. (will probably host a small baby shower end of June. Possibly the 26th? more info to come)
b.) I don't know how i'll ever love another baby as much as i love Owen. (Now, i know this is common and a fear people say disappears as soon as the 2nd baby is born..but it's still hard)
c.) 2 kids. TWO KIDS. One leaves me exhausted at the end of the day...but 2?
d.) Kiss sleeping through the night goodbye.
e.) Financial aspects of adding another little member to our family.
Now, all that said, i'm super excited...i just cannot believe how soon she is coming. holy cow.
front view this time:
every time i walk into the room now and owen sees me he says "woahhh big belly!" :) ha! Thanks O.

3 comments:
i've definitely tried to go gender neutral for the bigger stuff. although my cousin had 4 girls, lol, so ya never know! :)
what kinds of stuff do you still need for baby Cora??
Ahahaha gotta love Owen! Such a stinker! I can't wait for your 3rd trimester! That means Emma will have a new buddy she can play with! Well, ya know, when playing is actually interesting and exciting for both babes! :o) I'm definitely excited for Owen too and you guys! I'd say the whole not sleeping through the night thing is worth it... but, I'm also a fan of sleep :o)
Good thinking amy!
We still need a dresser, a changing pad and cover, a double stroller, and little things like some girl rattles/newborn toys, some more clothing. Just seems so overwhelming.
Post a Comment