If you know me, you know i've always, always, ALWAYS wanted to be able to sew. I've wanted to be able to be so awesome at it i could make my own clothes. Well, that has yet to happen. BUT, lately, with a bit of frantic nesting kicking in, i've started doing little crafts (LITTLE i might ad) just to keep me busy, make me feel productive, and help keep my mind off the fact that in 12 short weeks i'll have another baby. (today marks the THIRD and FINAL trimester.)
Anyways, i hate when i put diapers in owen's diaper bag, and they get all squished on the bottom or float all around. I decided i wanted them to stay in one place!!!! Hence, the diaper pouch:
Anyways, i hate when i put diapers in owen's diaper bag, and they get all squished on the bottom or float all around. I decided i wanted them to stay in one place!!!! Hence, the diaper pouch:
I love it.
Next, i attempt to make a little sun dress out of this same pattern. And then i'll move onto a big quilt/blanket/something for Cora. :)
I should add i'm not very proficient in sewing...so wish me luck. This is a first step!
(and yes ma...i'm still trying to get into the sewing class!!!)
:)
And a 28 week picture:




2 comments:
yah lauren!!! it looks great! love the fabric....where is it from?
Thanks amy! :) I got it at hobby lobby!!
Post a Comment