chalk board

chalk board

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Way Past Due!!

So, we went to Nashville for vacation 2 months ago  ( i can't believe it's been that long!)    and I hadn't been able to load pictures until NOW!

So, here are pictures from our nashville vacation!

(some of our best friends, Alex&Amber got engaged this month.  They are from nashville and are getting Married in MAY!  so, nashville, here we come!! See you in 5 months!)


night before!!  Were excited!  (don't let me fool you..i had just cried for like 20 minutes because we dropped owen off at my parents for 4 whole days!)


First night we got there, we hung out with Mike & Ashley! We love them.  And I wish we would've taken way more pictures!! We can't wait to see them in a few weeks :)






Amber & I at Fido:

we spent the whole night with them and did lots of fall type things!








The morning we left:




we love that place. Miss it.  was awesome to go back.  






No comments: