chalk board

chalk board

Friday, December 17, 2010

Quick Story.

So, we've had our christmas tree up for weeks.  At first, i was dreading constantly asking Owen to stop touching it and to stop pulling ornaments off, but to my pleasant surprise,  he didn't really bother any of that too much.

So, as much as I had been LONGING to put presents under the tree, i figure I better not test my luck.  I had all these awesome looking presents wrapped and stacked in the dining room, which he rarely enters.  Well, a few days ago, I could stand it no longer, I wanted them under the tree, so that's where I put them!  Again, to my pleasant surprise, Owen didn't really care!  Do I have the most perfect child or what??

SO, yesterday, Crystal brings Owen a present.  We are all sitting around encouraging him to tear into it!  It took a minute, but finally, he was ripping it open and LOVING it!  (This year is exciting because he actually GETS that concept.)  About 3 hours later, much to my Unpleasant surprise,  owen is also ripping into the presents under the tree...the ones that are NOT for him.

oh joy.  time to re-wrap.


:)

1 comment:

Life of the Panny's said...

....oops. Didn't mean to start a chain reaction! Also, to your above post, yikes! Do you think he was trying to get away with lying or just trying to be silly!? Man! I can't believe he is doing that already!