chalk board

chalk board

Monday, December 13, 2010

School Time.

So, Mark & I have decided that Owen will be going to Growing Kids on Monday and Friday mornings.  It'll be great for him to have some friend time in the mornings, and i think he'll learn a lot from being around kiddos his age!  Plus, he'll get to see his cousin Luke more! :)

He'll start in a few weeks, and I figured, "I should probably start letting him feed himself more since he'll have to at school."  Not that I always sit and feed him , but if it's a messy messy food I usually spare myself the mess and just feed it to him.  SO, like I said, I'm letting him do it all by himself to prepare more for big boy class....

and let's just say, I hope they are ready for this....






:)


No comments: