Earlier today, Owen looked at me, pointed to his back side, and said, "poop mama." I was surprised! "What?? Owen you pooped?? Good job for telling me!" He smiled..and sure enough, I could smell what he was speaking of. So I said, "Okay, let's change your diaper since you pooped." (If you know Owen, you know he doesn't like getting his pants changed.) So he starts running around and crying...quite annoying. So I say again, "Owen...didn't you poop?" And he looked right at me, gave me a silly smile and said "no mama..."
LIE! He totally lied to get out of a diaper change! I couldn't believe it! My world is certainly changing!!
How could this innocent face lie to his mama??
...good question! We'll have to ask him...
as for now, i mine as well have a car-driving, girl-kissing, trouble causing, teenager!!!
:) not really..

No comments:
Post a Comment