chalk board

chalk board

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow Day

One thing we are NOT lacking in this week is SNOW!!!  And I'm loving it.  I've decided to stop complaining about it, and start thinking positive, and being thankful that I have a warm house to escape it!! ....And it's awesome.  I'm loving it!

Owen and I played out in the snow today.  This is the 1st time he's really been able to play in lots of snow  (snow in nashville is NEVER enough to play in!)

At first...he wasn't quite sure:



But pretty soon, he got used to it.  He had to taste test it first!

but then all was well, and he started playing hard!





Then he saw the mass amounts of snow on the deck and said "Clearly, I need to shovel this for my mom"

okay, not really....


...but he did try!



We had so much fun!! And we're hoping that next time, daddy will be home to play with us too! And we'll have a big snow ball fight!!!






Stay Warm!!
And think POSITIVE about the beautiful snow!!




Love.








3 comments:

amy D said...

how fun!!! wow, you all got a lot of snow! know what totally changes my attitude about snow?? BOOTS! i feel invincible in my boots. haha. i know that sounds ridiculous, but it's the best way i've found to stay positive about the snow :)

Life of the Panny's said...

Lauren! His snow suit is like a PERFECT fit! So glad you were able to use it! looks like you guys had a good time, I can't wait for Kyle to be more mobile for snow-play... however, I can wait! Also, love the last pic of the two of you. So cute!

Ekburkey said...

I love those pictures, I totally stole them. I wish I could be there to play with you guys, looks like a ton of fun, and a great way to wear him out for a nap. The snow suit and hat are just adorable on him!<3