chalk board

chalk board

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Things I want to do:



I have lots of crafts i want to do.
Craft Night Anyone?

1.  It's a cereal box covered with scrapbook paper.
I need some organization with my mail!!


2.  Yarn Wreath with felt flowers.
i love this.

3.Pumpkin Scones.
Baking is a craft, right?

4. Wall stencils.
Not this particular one- but my walls are too bare, and i think this would be a great and inexpensive way to decorate! My living room, and the toy room!


5. Curtains.
I really want to make some curtains for my living room and my kitchen




and all these are why i desperately need more time and more babysitters
;)





1 comment:

amy D said...

Lauren! We have craft days at my place every now and then! Wish you were closer :( Has Mark looked for any jobs around Columbus??!?! :) I would SO love to live closer again. miss you all so much.