chalk board

chalk board

Monday, October 17, 2011

Life In a Hotel.

Well, after what should've been about a 2.5 to 3 hour trip...we arrived at our hotel in Schaumburg, IL after 5 hours.  Yes, 5.  Welcome to traveling with children.
4 stops later, and almost 2 hours past Owens bed time.
Owen was so so excited to be at the hotel...we got into the room and started trying to make one of the rooms "his room" by putting his toys and blankies in it, etc...but all he cared about was jumping on the bed!

Here are a few shots of him "exploring"




We were so nervous putting him to bed.  We have a 2 room suite and we put owen in his OWN bed....
but, we stuck to our nightly routine, and he went RIGHT to sleep, no problems WHATSOEVER! Praise God!

Cora did well too! Woke up her usual one time during the night.

This morning mark and I were both awake at 5 am.  I ran a mile, we both managed to shower, eat a free breakfast at the hotel (which is AMAZING by the way...)  and got him to his training.
The kids and I headed back to the hotel and Owen watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse:

:)

Just trying to get through this week!  I can see IKEA from our hotel room, and I hear theres a play area...so i'm sure the workers there will have us memorized by the end of this week!


No comments: