Tomorrow is tuesday, however it is different from other tuesdays because its my husbands birthday. He is turning 24.
Here are 24 wonderful things about mark:
1. Mark is loving towards everyone
2. Mark is compassionate
3. Mark is a great dad
4. Mark is supportive
5. Mark is a wonderful musician
6. Mark appreciates and loves to read books
7. Mark is a great cook.
8. Mark lets me cut his hair so I can keep getting better at it
9. Mark is encouragiing
10. Marks a dreamer
11. Mark loves to watch the office- just like me :)
12. Mark likes to go shopping with me, and always helps me pick out clothes. He has better fashion sense then I do
13. Mark is a fantastic cook, and especially loves to grill.
14. Mark is enthusiastic and sincere
15. Mark is himself. No matter who he is with.
16. Mark loves the Lord, and strives to listen to him.
17. Mark provides for his family
18. Mark leads his family.
19. Mark appreciates lunches I pack and dinners I cook
20. Mark is honest.
21. Mark is artistic, and encourages me to show my artistic side more.
22. Mark loves to grill out and drink beer. :)
23. Mark has worked hard and changed immensely in the last 5 years, for the better.
24. Mark reminds me, shows me, and teaches me love.
Yay for birthdays. Especially his! :o) I love my husband!
1 comment:
Aw Lauren, that is so amazingly sweet!! Good job! You do have a great husband, but you are a really great wife. You bring out the best in Mark. Thank you for loving him so much just the way he is<3
Post a Comment