Stick with me during this shortage of pictures. I estimate we will be back up and running WITH pictures in a month tops. Do people still read blog entries that don't have pictures?
(I do!). :)
Here's our life lately
1. Owen is a walker. Yup. He walks more then he crawls
2. I got a job- I started today-and it went really well. I'm nannying a girl named lilee who is 2 months younger then owen. As much as I dreamt of possible leavng the house for a part time job-i just can't do it-i can't put owen in another persons care. Sissy I guess.
3.Owen bit a giant gash in his tounge-that goodness its healing
4. Mark and I are going on a mimi-vaca this coming week for our 2 year anniversary. Heading to chicago-im stoked
5. Mark turns 24 this month! On april 27th to be exact
6. We are going to gcc, and calling it our "church" for now!
7. Its friday-and that means piiizzaaa! :)
8. Can't think of anything else new. Just trying to get to ten
9. I cut my dads hair. I've also been cutting marks. I love doing that
10.Owen is 100 percent bottle free..and has been for a couple weeks now..however-i cannt say the same for the paci. :(
Love u all
2 comments:
yeah for all these things! so glad you were able to find a job where you could still be with owen. what a blessing! yah for anniversaries. hope you guys have tons of fun. love you and miss you!
i read blogs without pictures, when i have the time that is.
1. toddlers=so exhausting.
2. this is how big of a sissy i am, i wont even nanny because i dont want to share myself with anyone buy my kids, let alone let someone else watch them.
3. gav's almost two, still has his paci. im not worried. he gets it only at naps and bedtimes. i dont even think most people would know he has a paci.
4. i couldnt reply ten things, i did however do four.
Post a Comment