Hi all.
I've had a lot of people ask me what Owen needs for his birthday, so i figured I would just make a list :)
Here are some Needs:
1. High-Chair
2. Clothing (Basically all types, shirts, and pants, and pj's. Sizes 12months,18months and up)
3. Jacket (Not a Winter coat, but a more spring/fall coat)
4. Gates. (Need about three)
Here are some wish list wants:
1. Board Books that make noise & books in general
2. Aquarium Thing that latches on the side of the crib.
3. Any type of toys really ( He already has leap frog drum, leap frog learning table, ball with shapes)
4. Walker
5. Age Apporpiate Puzzles
6. Art Supplies (Child-friendly crayons, coloring books, etc!)
7. Buggy that hooks onto a back of a bicycle
I'm kind of in a time crunch today, but i'll add to the list as needs arrise.
Mark& I are feeling our fair share of stress lately! We were supposed to be moved into our new house yesterday..and are not. So the new date is this sunday. Painting has been a hand-ful. I'll be the first to admit that we didn't know exactly what we were barganing for! But we both are excited and know it'll be worth it! Mark works late, so we've been staying up late doing painting, getting up early on days off and painting all day, and trying to desperately squeeze naps in whenever possible.
Owen is ALL OVER! almost a year old...I keep telling myself that, because frankly, i need to be reminded that this is real. I feel like i was in the hospital with my teeny tiny newborn just yesterday. It's really surreal. We are currently working on getting him to sleep without his paci. He slept without it all day yesterday and so far today too! I'm so proud of him! it's proving to be a lot easier then I thought, HOWEVER, transistioning from the bottle to the sippy cup isn't proving to be quite as easy as a task.
I'm really looking forward to just having normal life again! We moved back from Nashville a month ago..but our move is STILL in progress and i just can't wait to settle in! then we can start having people over, and being social again!! It can't come soon enough!
(Have i mentioned how happy I am to be home?)
loveyouall.
2 comments:
hello my dear friend. some questions for you.
does owen still wear onesies?
what brand is his best fitting pair of pants? (I know that's a really goofy question...haha)
what is your new address?
i miss you all lots and lots.
Hey Lady!
our address is 52113 Clover Trail, Granger IN 46530.
Yup! He does still wear onesies. Target pants seem to fit him best so far.!
we miss you too!!!
p.s. check your facebook for a bday invite!!! If you guys can come you are more then welcome to stay with us!
Post a Comment