chalk board

chalk board

Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Showers, Old Friends, 11 month olds & More.

Whelp, we move into our new house in 9 days.  It's crunch time people.   This week Mark & I will be prepping & doing painting (stay tuned for painting party dates..ha)

I'm still loving being home.  I'm able to do so many things with people I really love that I would miss out on otherwise.  Isn't it so strange that you can hate a place so much, and LOVE it when you come back from being away from it?

Here's what we've been up to:

1.) Table Foods:  Owen's primarily eating "big boy" foods now.  And as you can see, really enjoying them! This boy loves to eat!  


 

2.) Pictures&Snow:  Owen LOVES to look out the window at the snow and also loves looking at pictures!
 
(it's hard to see in the above picture, but if you look closely, he's looking at pictures of luke, himself, and his mom&dad)

3.) Play Date!! Owen had his first official play date.  He is a ladies man:

 
 

  

4.) Bath Time Fun (ps don't tell me he needs a haircut...I assure you that I know.ha)
 
 
 

5.) Baby Showers (crystal's baby is due in April. i'm so excited for them)

 
 

  

  
  

  


 
6.)  Family Time. :)


 

  

  
(He does this face to make us laugh.  it is HILARIOUS)
Oh!!! AND he drank out of a big boy sippy cup! I was so happy with him! I was trying to get a picture of him holding the cup...i tried a million times..and this was the best shot...(hahaha)
I just think he's the greatest.

love you all.
:o)

5 comments:

Brandon and Crystal said...

So, like I was telling you earlier... Owen makes many "mark faces"... for instance, the one where Owen's face is all scrunched up... I totally saw Mark in there! ha! Love you guys!

Life of the Panny's said...

ps, love the "alfalfa" look in the tub!

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

haha! I can totally see mark in that face too!!

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

haha! I can totally see mark in that face too!!

Erin said...

I love these pictures soooo much! He is really a blessing and such a happy little guy, I guess he must have good parents.:)