Yah for amazing weather!!!! And about the choking thing... Honestly, I think it was just being with my cousin when Molly tried her first real food. It was so comforting to hear her say "yep, she's doing it right. that's exactly what she's supposed to do." etc....all these things that she knew from experience (she's the oldest of 13 and a mom to 4!) but I had no idea. Plus, she's a nurse, so that was comforting. Oh, and what sparked the whole thing was that Molly choked on a piece of trash while we were there, and my cousin smacked her back and she threw it up (with massive amounts of spit up). It really freaked me out, but my cousin said, "amy, that's a good thing. that's what's supposed to happen." and that led into the whole...she's 8 months old and i haven't given her finger food. lol. Anyway, I don't mean to write a novel in your comments! I couldn't reply to your comment through email though cuz it's not in your profile...hint hint :) (said with the most loving spirit!) Anyway, hope you guys are doing well! Love the new blog look too!
1 comment:
Yah for amazing weather!!!!
And about the choking thing...
Honestly, I think it was just being with my cousin when Molly tried her first real food. It was so comforting to hear her say "yep, she's doing it right. that's exactly what she's supposed to do." etc....all these things that she knew from experience (she's the oldest of 13 and a mom to 4!) but I had no idea. Plus, she's a nurse, so that was comforting.
Oh, and what sparked the whole thing was that Molly choked on a piece of trash while we were there, and my cousin smacked her back and she threw it up (with massive amounts of spit up). It really freaked me out, but my cousin said, "amy, that's a good thing. that's what's supposed to happen." and that led into the whole...she's 8 months old and i haven't given her finger food. lol.
Anyway, I don't mean to write a novel in your comments! I couldn't reply to your comment through email though cuz it's not in your profile...hint hint :) (said with the most loving spirit!)
Anyway, hope you guys are doing well! Love the new blog look too!
Post a Comment