chalk board

chalk board

Friday, February 17, 2012

1/2 way Operation Bridesmaid Dress UPDATE.

Okay folks.
So i weighed in today, and have officially ONE more week to make it into the smaller size bridesmaid dress (if your lost...scroll down a few posts, that'll catch you up to speed.)

This week i've done really well in the eating area.  Pretty good in the exercising area.  I say pretty well because i DID work out everyday, but i didn't push myself very hard at all.  and TODAY, i went running and did jump-roping and i was DYING!!! I know that if I push myself like that every day, weight will come off faster.
(not to mention that we had VALENTINES day this past week...and i didn't do well that day.  What can I say? I love chocolate!!! And dates with my husband even more!! )   :)

So, the verdict of the weigh in??
*I lost 1.5 pounds.*

Now, i need to loose 5 total (3.5 to go!)  So, this next week i'm gonna have to kick some serious butt.  But i am happy with 1.5 lbs down none the less! :)