It's no secret that i love pizza.
It's also no secret that regular pizza and/or frozen pizza isn't very healthy for you.
It's also no secret that it's way cheaper to make your own.
But i for one, do not like to have to wait hours to wait on yeast to rise and so on and so forth...
so let me introduce you to this beauty...
it's 100% whole wheat pizza dough that literally takes 20 minutes or less to make!!!
Wanna know how?
*2.5 cups whole wheat flour
*1 packet active dry yeast
*1 cup warm water
*1/2 tsp salt
*1 tsp olive oil
*1 tsp honey
-dissolve the yeast in the water, then add it to TWO cups of flour.
-Add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
(if you feel like it's too sticky, just add more whole wheat flour until it's where you want it to be.)
Cover the bowl with a damp towel and let rise for 10-15 minutes.
and that's it.
I baked it for 7 minutes prior to putting toppings on it.
I also added seasonings on top.
then topped it and baked 12-15 mins until my cheese was golden brown
bake at 500 degrees!
yum.
easy.
healthy.
boom.

3 comments:
THANK YOU for sharing this! We've been having pizza every friday night, kind of starting a tradition. I'm definitely going to try this :)
Yummy! Thanks for sharing. Definitely want healthier, home-made, quickish options :)
no problem-o ladies! I love it!! Let me know if you love it as much as i do! :)
Post a Comment