My goodness today has been a test of a day. It started early. As SOON as he came down the stairs from waking up, he was in naughty spot.
Then, he spent a few hours with my mom as I was working. She reported that he wasn't naughty, but he was un-happy and whiny the whole time. "It's got to get better after nap time" i thought. And I thought WRONG.
After nap, I took Owen to the mall playground to meet up and play with his buddy Kyle. I thought for sure, that would help. Get him out of the house!
Then, he spent a few hours with my mom as I was working. She reported that he wasn't naughty, but he was un-happy and whiny the whole time. "It's got to get better after nap time" i thought. And I thought WRONG.
After nap, I took Owen to the mall playground to meet up and play with his buddy Kyle. I thought for sure, that would help. Get him out of the house!
It started out okay, but within minutes owen was pushing and shoving Ky down...time and time again. We chatted about it, sat down in time-out, hugged ky, said sorry, gave nice touches, you name it...but he just wouldn't stop! So, we went home.
It didn't stop there. Coming home and feeding dinner was a nightmare. Let's just say two things:
1. Praise the Lord that Owen is sleeping.
2. These are the days were I can't believe i'm having another doober.


1 comment:
Look at our boys being all cute and playing together! Just wait Lauren, Kyle will one day just push Owen right back... :o( Innocent baby days are ending... By the way, I like the "stuck" pics as well. Too cute!
Post a Comment