Well, I've reached that point in my pregnancy where i feel awkward. Things fit weird, i feel fat, people that know me can tell i'm pregnant but people at the grocery store probably just think i'm tubby. Not comfy in my own skin. This part is hard. And for me, harder with baby number 2. I've offically made the switch from regular jeans to maternity jeans. However, I found LONGS! Which is a miracle! :) I'm happy to feel comfy in my pants.
Things are certainly changing...including my view when i look down:
Things are certainly changing...including my view when i look down:
but at least i can still see my toes! for now!
:)
I'm so anxious for warm weather. I'm going to stock up on tons of maternity skirts and sun-dresses!
Also,
a very happy valentines day to all of you. I hope your loved one makes you feel extraordinary today. I know that this holiday is hated by people who haven't found the perfect person. Today when i was looking on facebook a single guy friend of mine wrote this,
"Instead of being depressed that I am single on V-Day, I would like to thank all of the wonderful couples in my life who I look to as examples of what love, sacrifice, and selflessness, looks like. Thank you for being in my life. I will be well prepared when my lady comes along!"
that's the spirit! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment