chalk board

chalk board

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

toddler update

So owen got weighed and measured today

He is 2ft 7inches tall (32.5)
He weighs 24.5lbs!

This puts him in the 90th percentile for height (tall baby)
This puts him in the 50th percentile for weight. (Not big or small-just right)


Here's a scary sidenote for you moms:
So I've been looking to join a gym with childcare that's close to my house. I don't mind the idea of going 3 days a week while owen plays with some kiddos for 30mins. So I was excited to hear about fitstop bc it is close to my home, verrryyyy affordable, 24hrs, and offers childcare doing certain hours. My sister informed me that she works in the childcare 2hrs a week and gets a free membership for her compensation! I thought, "wow-i could totally work 2hrs and do that too!". I then asked her the process she needed to go through to get "hired" and here's the kicker; NOTHING!!! No background check, no references, no drug test, no interview, NOTHING! You just have to be 18. So anyone in the area who wants a free membership can work in there..ANYBODY, child molestors?? Maybe.

Yikes spikes. I'm crossing fit stop off my list!

No comments: