The moments that I get the time to update you on our lives always seems to occur in odd places or in wee hours of the night. This time, I sit in the mcdonalds playplace with a 5 year old I babysit and his buddy, Alex. Alex is 6- and the strange thing is, I used to watch him at daycare when he was two. Small small world.
Here's what's going on in our lives
1. Owen is getting teeth like crazy. I can't remember a time of his life (all 14 months of it) that I've had a harder time getting him to relax..he is in obvious pain. My heart breaks for the little dude during this time, and hopefully my hair won't start turning gray-because I feel like it should be. Wowie.
2. I have an interview this evening. I am currently working 40 hours a week doing nannying and odd babysitting, and I'm just constantly looking for better opprotunites in families and such. This specific interview is with a family living in south bend. I would be making the same money I do working 40hrs a week now, the only difference is that I'd be working 10 hours a week, so in short-id be getting paid much much better. I'm hoping this works out. :)
3.Pictues? No not yet. But man, when we are finally able to get a computer, the massive amount of photos I have to upload to catch you up on this HUGE dry spell of photo-less posts will make you dizzy. Prepare yourselves. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment