So this weekend has felt like christmas. You know..like the excitement and all and here's why:
1.) Saturday evening we went to visit a brand new baby in the hospital. This made me realize a few things
A. I love crystal, brandon, and kyle josiah. I held that little dude and seriously fell in love! And he's not even mine!
B. I want another baby. I swear since we left the hospital I can't stop thinking about all things newborn. I feel like I have baby blues from seeing him! Yes..babies are a lot of work..but man! Babies are blessings.
C. I'd love to be a nurse that works with babies.
And u should see that kid! He's beautiful! I took a bunch of pictures which I will post later
2.) We got new phones!! That's right.. We are no longer "in" we have switched to sprint. We both got blackberry curves and have internet all the time! Its amazing! I've been feeling so out of touch not having internet..so I'm really happy! We got an AWESOME deal! Buy one get one blackberrys and a plan with 1500 shared minutes, unlimited texts to any carrier, unlimited mobile to mobile with any carrier..so all cell calls are free. Nights and weekends start at 7pm. We can also tether our phones to a pc and use it for our main internet. Its 129.99 monthly normally..but we get a discount bc of marks company! So excited!
3.) We got a couch! We got it in our house and set up today! We love it! I can't wait to let u all try it out! Ita fabulous!
1 comment:
yah for new couch and new phones with internet! :)
um, ditto on wanting a baby. i have yet to convince chris. :(
owen's b-day looked like so much fun. i'm so sad we couldn't be there.
ps- i have a package i'm sending you, and my hopes are that me writing this to you will make it actually happen this week. *grin*
Post a Comment