Owen is almost 6 months old. That boggles my mind. I know he'll be sitting up on his own soon without any help...he's getting really close. He is also starting to show a few signs of stranger anxiety. weird huh? You always know about these things, it's just funny/weird when you hit them.
He is such a good kid. I just love him so much.
We dropped him in the nursery sunday..and when we passed him over to the lady...he cried. Heartbreaking. BUT, i know this is good for him. It's really the only time he's with other kids. I don't want him to be one of those anti-social loner babies, lol, so I know this is a good decision.
In other news; I start my job friday. Friday is the "practice day" but Monday starts full time. Oh boy; here we go!
1 comment:
OH MY!! The little baby is a little man!! He is adorable! I miss all of you sooooo much, I seriously wish I could see you (especially with how much Owen is changing) every day:)
I remember each of the boys going through the stage of being afraid of other people, and they were around people all the time, now that is weird! I guess it is all normal, but not fun, and still heartbreaking! Makes me afraid of how he will react when he finally sees us again:(
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment