This picture is me at 35 weeks.
Whelp..i'm currently 36 weeks. The doctor says the baby can come any day now. This is such an exciting time for Mark & I. Not to mention a bit stressful. We are frantically getting ready for Owen. I am just so ready to meet him..even though he is still inside me, i feel like i know his personality a little bit.
We had labor classes this weekend..kind of grusome, but helped us feel more prepared none the less.
Owen is healthy and doing well. I am doing well too and feeling pretty well. Sleeping is really uncomforatable, and i can't breathe well due to all the pressure on my lungs/ribs area. He always is sticking his little feet up there! :) At least i'm not throwing up! I have to remember that!!!
Love you all. Keep your phones turned on!! It won't be too long now!
No comments:
Post a Comment