38 weeks I promise i don't wear this shirt EVERY DAY. It just makes my belly look a little more pregnant then other shirts, so i like to kind of show it off, hehe.
Hey All. Heres the latest update; we went to the doctor this morning, and i've dialted one more cm. The doctor says that he looks like he'll be coming right about the due date (March 4th) so we are looking at about 13 more days. We are getting so anxious--and i'm so uncomfortable, i'd love it if he could be born today! But, we'll be patient. I'm experiencing some more contractions that are a TINY bit more painful then the ones i've been having up until now. I guess it's a good sign tho that baby is getting ready. Mark and i are doing well and are very excited! :)
Hey All. Heres the latest update; we went to the doctor this morning, and i've dialted one more cm. The doctor says that he looks like he'll be coming right about the due date (March 4th) so we are looking at about 13 more days. We are getting so anxious--and i'm so uncomfortable, i'd love it if he could be born today! But, we'll be patient. I'm experiencing some more contractions that are a TINY bit more painful then the ones i've been having up until now. I guess it's a good sign tho that baby is getting ready. Mark and i are doing well and are very excited! :)
1 comment:
It is so exciting to finally see your tummy!! I wish I could be there to touch it and feel Owen move around, I just can't wait! I'm sure you're more anxious than I am though, I miss you girl. Love you bunches!
Post a Comment