chalk board

chalk board

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

37 weeks people!!

this is 36 weeks.

Hey Guys.
I'm 37 weeks now!!! (The picture is me at 36 weeks.  It looks kinda funny cuz the shirt just hangs off my baby bump..so it's not real defined.) It seems so surrel that this has gone sooo fast.  I can remember sitting in the car and telling Adam and in Kim and Tim's apartment, and just all our family members and their reactions.  It's hard to imagine we are almost all done!!

Having doctor's appointments weekly now.  I kind of feel like he is going to come early...but then again it may just be wishful thinking.  I don't know tho..last week i was 50% efaced.  To spare grossing anyone out..this just means that i'm 50% there until i start dilating..and that's labor time!! Ahh! so crazy.  We have an appointment this thursday and we'll find out more!! We are just so excited.  The doctor says he will probably be about a 7 lb baby.  That's good news to us!  Especially to me...lol.  Not too big!! and not too un-healthy small!!

I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable.  This whole pregnancy i haven't gotten too big and all the sudden this past couple months i've just POPPED!  It's kinda hard getting to sleep, and i'm expereincing some "practice labor contractions"...so weird!!

Well, love you all. Update you later!! :)

No comments: