These are two of my nearest and dearest friends:
Where do I even begin? I have known both Abby and Crystal since I was in grade school. Through both ups and downs in our relationships (as in all relationships) I have always treasured and loved them. They keep me sane, whether it's having fun nights out, or letting me text them pages and pages of angry rants about how crazy my kids are being or how mad I am, they are always there. I can be honest with them, even when it's not pretty.
I'm so so blessed.
A lot of times I think "i don't have many friends" and then i wake up and realize oh my word, i do too!!!! Not just Crystal and Abby, but others too. Thank the Lord.
So Abby & Crystal- i'm so thankful for you and i honestly don't know how i'd make it in this life without you.


1 comment:
Aw, Lauren, I just saw this! I love you too lady! And Abby too! Grateful and so very thankful for friends like you ladies too! Beyond blessed!
Post a Comment