chalk board

chalk board

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2 days of thankfulness :)

I missed yesterday :)  So this will be a two for one.

I'm immensely thankful for this guy:


my husband.

I cannot say enough how much i Love him.  I don't know what i would do without him.  His constant love and support and understanding is un-measureable.

A compassionate and strong father, and a hard-working and selfless husband.

I can't imagine a day without him.





I'm also so thankful for my job.
I'm currently getting certified in becoming a nurse's assistant.  My boss is paying for me to do so, so that I'm better able to meet her needs.  But it is helping me and benefiting me so much for her to do so.  She could have just let me go and hired someone through insurance.  Instead, she wants to take time and money to educate ME.  I'm truly blessed by the people i work for and I love them like they are my family.


Have a wonderful night.

No comments: