chalk board

chalk board

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Potty Time. And House Time. :)

So, Cora pooped in the potty yesterday.  I know, super awesome way to start this blog entry..with a little TMI.  :)  I'm not sure how intentional it was, but that's 2 pee's and one poo.   I'm optimistic that she will be easier then Owen to potty train! So here's hoping that I'm right :)


I promised to update on the house--SO, we are buying a house.  After looking at probably at LEAST 20 homes.  This house was listed and within 12 hours we went and looked at it.  We were the FIRST to look at it and the FIRST to put in an offer.  It's a foreclosure. When we put the offer in, the comment was made that it would be a "miracle" if we got this house.  Meaning, it's a fantastic deal.  A newer home worth much more then it's going for.  There were lots of offers lined up after us, one being a CASH offer (which is how we lost the FIRST house we wanted)  Well, after thought, i can definitely say that I now know why we lost the first home..because God had better lined up for us :)  We are said to close the FIRST week of April...that is SOON folks! :)

There is painting to be done, boxes to be packed, etc etc.  Don't worry, you'll be getting invited to help :)

Here's a not so good picture of the outside that i just stole of a realtor website :)


Just praying that these next couple weeks go smoothly, and all keeps working out to be moved into this house by mid april! :)



No comments: