So there are tons of things I want to do lately...craft wise. But due to moving, nothing is happening. :-( boo. I also have lots of ideas to decorate our new home...which im really excited about. So instead of actually doing these things..i'll post pictures instead.
Christmas cookie making. Aren't these gorgeous?!
Christmas cookie making. Aren't these gorgeous?!
officially going to make this for Cora's room. (with a C of course....)
currently in love with baby hats:
we'll see if i can talk mark into getting this on our new walls:
i want these SO SO BADLY for Cora:
and these SO SO badly for Owen but they are a dumb amount of money to spend on kids shoes, so i'll probably never convince mark...boo.
that is all.
love you guys.






3 comments:
I LOOOOVE baby TOMS. You know, you are actually buying 2 pairs of shoes, and one goes to a kid in need. That's cool. Come on Mark...just do it...it's awesome. (And these shoes velcro shut, so the sizing seems to last longer...)
ha, i was thinking the same as amber....LOVE baby toms :) i had the "We Do..." written on our chalkboard for a while. hope you can paint on the walls though! how fun :)
LOVE your post! I also agree with Amber! Baby toms are super cute, and of course you know the other pair are great for the one in need too! Love the wall idea, love the cute tree, and love the baby hats! I want the baby hats for Emma too, and Cora would be oh so stinking cute in one! She's such a precious pretty girl! I hope you can have a few of these wishes come true!
Post a Comment