chalk board

chalk board

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My past 2 days.

Friday 1215pm- pick Owen up from his first day at his new school and immediately realize he's running a temp

1-6pm- lots of crying, napping (for him) and Tylenol

630-dinner

7-9pm- more crying and more Tylenol

945- Owens in bed

1145- Cora's in bed

1215- I'm in bed

330- Owen and Cora both up and screaming. Feed cora, watch Dora with Owen.

430- Owen and Cora back to sleep

545- Cora up

630- go back to bed

715-kids up.

All day includes tons of crying, consoling, tv, and Tylenol

1215-6pm- napping and crying

6-9pm- holding, watching tv and you guessed it...more crying.

945-kids in bed

1130-I'm in bed

3am- Owen is up screaming And is not calming down.

430-back to bed

515- Cora's up until close to 6

715- Owens up for the day...and today is moving day for us.


Needless to say I'm a sleepy and slightly grumpy mama.

1 comment:

amy D said...

oh Lauren that sounds so rough. i'm saying a prayer for you right now! hope the move goes well!