chalk board

chalk board

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Moving on up....the road

We are moving. We didn't really want to or expect to- but when your landlord puts your house up for sale, you don't have a lot of options. We thought we'd wait until Christmas was done, thinking that our house probably wouldn't sell during the holidays- but when a "for rent" sign went up down the road RIGHT in the location we wanted, Right in the price range we needed, with the RIGHT number of bedrooms AND (drum roll please...) a DISHWASHER., we knew we needed to move on it quickly because it wouldn't last. So there you have it, moving time. We have to be out by December 15th. Talk about not good timing..I just pray we can be settled and at least have our tree up for a relatively normal Christmas for our kiddos. So it's stress city over here. How were going to afford rent at 2 houses a deposit at one, Christmas presents birthday presents a washer and dryer and a riding lawn mower...I have no clue. But I've just got to have faith that God will provide (easier said then done).

That's the scoop. We'll be peacin out in less then a month. I'm sure I'll write a sappy post about all the memories that have happened here, but I'll save that for another day.

Life isn't slowing down..surprise surprise!

No comments: