chalk board

chalk board

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crazy Mom.

You know how when you first move out of your house, or get married, your mom gets all emotional and acts funny like she doesn't want to let you go.  She'll tell you your her baby and it's hard to see you grow up?  Yes?  Well, you know how you hated it when you were in that stage, so you'd roll your eyes and say "i'll never be that mom to my kids."  Yeah, me too...and guess what? I am that mom.

Owen needs socialization.  We've been hunting for a day care for a while now.  And we've found one we really feel comfortable with.  And heres the funny thing- I'm having a hard time letting him go.  Do i need a break? YES.  Do i need somewhere for him to go so i can work? YES. But all of the sudden, when push comes to shove, it's hard to let go of your "baby."  But, I'm doing it, because it's what's best for him, i suppose it doesn't make it easier knowing that.

I love my kids. And like it or not, they are growing up.

No comments: