So, i started working on it. Looking up deals and clipping ridiculous amounts of coupons. The first few weeks, i didn't really see much of a difference on my grocery bill, but this week i'm happy to announce i spent $20.00 less then normal! Not a huge amount, but i'm working on it, and i'm getting better and better.
Here is my favorite deal i got this week:
5 boxes of kashi items.
Retail price: $14.43
I paid: $9.95
And we'll have cereal for the next month! :)
I'm learning about buying more in "bulk" to save much more in the long run.
I've also been getting some items for ABSOLUTELY FREE! :) But, i'm not going to post them on here now, because some of them i'm storing up for christmas, and happen to have family members that read my blog! Don't want to spoil anything :)
I'm excited.
I can't wait to share more of my deals as i get better!
:)

2 comments:
Amazing! I love your motivation. We should get together sometime to chat about couponing, and exchange ideas!
abby-i JUST saw this comment...so hopeuflly you see mine!
I would LOVE to do that!
Post a Comment