chalk board

chalk board

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A little blues.

First off, know that i'm not complaining.  I'm so happy that we have our 2nd baby on the way.  We are so blessed.

Lately, i'm feeling like an incredibly terrible mama to Owen.  I'm 37 weeks pregnant, and it's hotter then hades outside.  This leaves me feeling terrible.  Add all the back pain and uncomfortable-ness i'm feeling and i'm really just a hot mess.

So, lately, i've been taking care of Owen as best I can, but shipping him off at least a couple times a week for a couple hours, or trying to.  Part of me feels so guilty for doing this!  Like i'm lazy and can't take care of my son.  The other part says "Duh woman, you are carrying a fully developed human in you, and physically need a break! Stop it!"  So, that's just my 2 cents.  I guess i'm feeling a little down.


Last week is my last week of work.  I've got to stop, it's too much right now.

Our doctor appointment is tomorrow, i'll update you on Cora Rose and her growth.  Thank you to those of you who have been praying for her.

No comments: