Spring is finally hanging out in Indiana!! We've had some awesome days this past week, rain included. I can't help feeling some excitement flowing through me with this warm weather approaching!
We turned our heat off yesterday, and have been having open windows for 2 days!!! I love it. I mainly love that we are saving money on our gas bill :) I also love that my little dude can get outside and play, and I feel like we are both coming out of the "funk" we have been in for quite some time.
of course, playing outside every day means a bath every day. That little guy gets FLITHY outside. He's been having a lot of fun with his bath tub crayons :)
Daddy & Owen are growing out their hair together. Owen's is getting so long it's curling!
i'm also loving being able to get outside and WALK! If you've been pregnant before, you know how it can leave you feeling...well....frumpy! A huge belly a crazy appetite, weird emotions, etc, etc. It feels really good to get some exercise and some fresh air! This week we hit 22 weeks
I also found out some not so good news too. We go to the "midwives of michiana" and learned that they are shutting down. We have an appointment this wednesday & I'm hoping and praying I learn more and get suggestions on what to do then. Until then, i'm trying my best not to worry and stress too much. My criteria with whom i go to when pregnant is pretty picky, so i'm just really nervous i won't find the right fit. I miss my nashville doctors so much. I've even joked to mark about just moving back until Cora is born so we can have our old doctors back. hmm. (speaking of nashville...we head there in 3.5 weeks...wahooooooo!!!)
If you want to be praying about our new doctor search, please do, we could definitely use it.
Something else pretty crazy/exciting in our household happening TOMORROW is Mark & I's three year anniversary!
three years ago:
:)
Then, at the end of the month 2 exciting things are going on! Mark is turning 25!!! AND...he is also trying out for Simon Cowell's new show called "the x-factor" you can read more about it here:
http://thexfactor.blogs.fox.com/
I am so proud of him for doing this! He has been practicing so much and really improving more & more each time i hear him!! He has also been running like a crazy man, and has lost almost 15 pounds in about 25 days. He's amazing! I've been making super super super duper healthy meals lately, as he is trying to loose weight. And i must admit, i'm pretty proud of some of my creativity! :) Maybe later i'll post some pics and recipes! But for now, i'm off! My husband has been sound asleep on the couch since 8:30...so i guess i'm gonna go shoo him to bed.
Love you all.











No comments:
Post a Comment