Happy Easter everyone. It's been a beautiful day/weekend all around for these burkey's!
Last night we went out for pizza, came home, and colored easter eggs :) Owen had TONS of fun, and I had way more fun then I thought I would-reliving childhood a little bit!
Last night we went out for pizza, came home, and colored easter eggs :) Owen had TONS of fun, and I had way more fun then I thought I would-reliving childhood a little bit!
Owen's first ever egg:
We went to church this morning, and had a good time, followed by coming home and grilling chicken & asparagus for lunch...YUM! Meanwhile, Owen jumped in puddles and got covered in mud. So lunch was followed by a BATH and of course, sunday naps.
Easter evening, we headed to my parent's house, had an amazing dinner and owie hunted for eggs :)
it was awesome!









No comments:
Post a Comment