Good News. We are seeing improvement in the way owen has been acting (see last post). We felt that he needed more time away from just me, and more social stuff, and I feel like a good mom because we were right. Frankly, its good for all of us. I have started a different job that I am loving so far, and I'm not taking owen with me. Owen is staying with Sandy every monday, and is with his dad, not me, on thursdays. This isn't a huge social change, but already owen has almost altogether stopped hitting me, and I can tell he is happier. We are also in the midst of touring play groups/ day cares for other options. I haven't opened up about that to a lot of people because I don't care to hear peoples opinions too much on it unless positive. We are looking into having him at this type of social setting for a few hours on tuesdays and on fridays. I'm really excited about the progress we have made with him not only at home but in social settings.
More good news. We have found a church. The moment we pulled into the parking lot, we knew we already loved it-and we were right. It fits so well and we are really excited and refreshed! I am so happy not to be "church hunting" anymore. I'm not a big fan. Anyways, its called oasis. :)
Thirdly, 19 kids and counting, you've heard of it right? Well..I love that show (if anyone wants to buy me seasons of it...I'd gladly accept!) Anyways, I totally didn't know they were debt free ! How stinkin cool is that? 19 kids and no debt or credit cards! They save loads of money monthly on simple things like making their own laundary soap!! They spent 3 dollars on homemade detergent where an average sized family that purchases tide spends 60dollars!! Hello money savers!!! Case and point-im going to try it! After learning and getting excited about that, I read my friend amys blog about making your own deo, which is also a money saver. I'm going to try that too! I know that may seem weird, but who knows-maybe ill be rich someday bc of the money I've saved by being resourceful and doing seemingly "weird" things. Ha!
Booyah! :o)
Life is good.
God is good.
And there an update!!
No comments:
Post a Comment