chalk board

chalk board

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here's What's Been Up


















27 weeks







27 weeks
















Owen turned 6 months old on September 10th.  He is getting sooo big.  It's crazy. I'm saying goodbye to the days of being able to just simply lay him on the floor.  he is rolling ALLLL over the place.  He see's something that he wants on the other side of the room, and he rolls to it!  Also every time Mark or I eats, he whines and wants to eat too.  He's obviously learned that whining gets him picked up and held, so now he does it a little too much, and Mark and I are getting lots of practice in on the "ignoring" part of parenthood! Too smart for his own good!

We are having so much fun with him! :)





































I guess our biggest news would be that we have been approved for a house.  We are so excited and thankful for this.  The Lord is really blessing us and guiding us.  With that, we've actually put an offer in on a house recently.  We are not getting our hopes up too high, just in case some one else's bid goes through first.  It seems as if a few people have bid on the house, so we'll have an answer soon.  Until then, we'll keep looking! :)

we love you all and really miss our families. 

love.love.love.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Can not wait to see it! So very excited for you guys!! Finally the light at the end of the tunnel!!