chalk board

chalk board

Monday, September 7, 2009

25 weeks old & Visitors!


It's been a little while since i've written! We've had quite a full plate!
I started my new nannying job last week.  It is a little trying so far.  It's hard to get used to a new baby with a COMPLETELY different personality.  BUT, i'm very thankful for it and it is helpful for Mark and I! :)

Owen turned 25 weeks this past Tuesday (September 1st).  These pictures make him seem so grown up.  When i look at them I feel like he looks like a little man.  It's really crazy to me.  Mark and I are realizing that in 6 more months, Owen will be one year old, and it's been a little hard to deal with that! Not because we don't want our kid to grow and excel, but because we don't know where the time went.  We watched home videos of when he was 30 minutes old the other night, and both sat and cried. Sappy parents..I know.
I will be baby-proofing soon! This little doober is gonna be getting around shortly!





I know this next picture is extremely blurry; but the face Owen is making is just so funny.  It's his "grandpa" face.


also, Tim& Kim came and spent some time with us this past week/weekend. It was so great; and really didn't seem like it was enough time at all.  It actually felt like they lived here, and Mark and I both felt like when they left it was like they were moving! So strange.  Anyways, our time was beautiful!  We went to the walking bridge, down town Franklin, church, and had a cook-out! We also did a lot of driving around to check out certain areas. So nice to Relax!! This was the First Saturday that Mark has had off work in a while, and had off Labor Day, meaning he got a full 3 days off!!! SUCH a blessing.  Anyway; here are some pictures of our visit! :)



Our beautiful city at night!





:)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe how much Owen has grown! You guys do live in a beautiful city and it looks like all of you had a lot of fun together! I'm sure they can't wait until they can live there with you!!

Kimberly Anne said...

I miss it and you guys sooooo much!! Thank you so much for having and showing us around!! Can't wait to see you guys again.