chalk board

chalk board

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh Tummy Time.

I'm sure most of you know of tummy time, when you put a baby on his or her tummy to help them develop the muscles in their neck and just help increase mobility...well, lately, Owen's tummy time has been turning into "relaxing and licking myself time"  it's actually pretty funny.






 (excuse the horrible blurriness)




And then there's the times where tummy time is actually quite productive.  Owen hasn't rolled over yet; but he scoots himself on his tummy sometimes.  It's cute.  And the first time he did it mark came in the room saying, "i think he crawled!" haha. I love my boys.  I'm gonna add that video of him "scooting" as soon as my camera is charged up! :)

1 comment:

Kara Joy said...

:) he's SO precious! that's funny about him licking himself during tummy time... and i love that big picture of the three of you guys! :) how can i miss you already... and i just saw you like 6 days ago!?! :) have a great day, lauren!