chalk board

chalk board

Friday, May 29, 2009

Little News, Big News

Little News... Owen turned 11 weeks this past Tuesday. Time is flying.  i'm sure i've said that 1,000 times, and i'll probably say it 1,000 more. :)

Big news...Owen is rolling over...Well, sort of.  He gets his whole body from his back to his tummy except for his head.  It's like it's too heavy for his body.  I think he's enjoying that he's able to pretty much roll over.  Based on the looks of this picture. :)

 
hahah. It's that darn top half he can't get. :)


Tummy time is also becoming MUCH more productive, since you've lasted heard.  He is holding his head up pretty darn good. Check it out.







we are learning lots of new things!  I love staying home with my baby.  We have lots of fun! :)
Even though sometimes we get restless and result to lots of picture taking of ourselves! :)








2 comments:

Kimberly Anne said...

Yay Owen!! We can't wait to see you guys again!!

Kathy said...

Adorable pics! Especially the one where he's rolling and grinning. I'm so glad you're keeping us updated. Love you! <3