I failed miserably at the thankful posts :)
But that's okay.
Why I thought I could do that in the midst of work, normal life and a CNA course, I have no idea :)
We had a beautifully lazy thanksgiving. Seriously, after ending my clinicals on the weds before thanksgiving, i longed for a lazy one. We ate, we chatted, we napped, we just "were" It was awesome.
And tonight, my heart is so full after an evening of picking out our christmas tree. The joy in my children when picking out the tree is seriously something that makes me giddy.
But that's okay.
Why I thought I could do that in the midst of work, normal life and a CNA course, I have no idea :)
We had a beautifully lazy thanksgiving. Seriously, after ending my clinicals on the weds before thanksgiving, i longed for a lazy one. We ate, we chatted, we napped, we just "were" It was awesome.
And tonight, my heart is so full after an evening of picking out our christmas tree. The joy in my children when picking out the tree is seriously something that makes me giddy.
Then, as we set up the tree in our new home for the first time, I realized that I have all that I've wanted. I don't have lots of money.
I don't have lots of nice things.
But, I have what's important.
I have a perfect family, and a warm home over my head, full bellies, and a Lord who loves us.
ahhh, that is bliss.
As we were setting up our tree in it's newly found "spot" I got a little choked up thinking that this may be the tradition for the rest of our lives if we stay in our home that long.
Pretty Neat.
Just some of my thoughts from my Christmasy night :)
Owen found us the perfect 7 foot tree.



No comments:
Post a Comment