I've been way absent lately. Like, way.
do i have to tell you why? I'm sure you know by know my reason almost every time. busy.
We are coming up on even CRAZIER season, which we all know as the holidays...so i'll try to blog more...but no promises as of yet.
I will give you our biggest news, which is that Mark got a new job and starts November 5th! He will be a Project Manager at the Tire Rack in the I.T department. We are both so excited for this opportunity!! It is a little bittersweet, because he DOES love Verizon, and he does so well, BUT, the schedule is not manageable for us. This new job will be a monday-friday job. DID YOU HEAR THAT?!?!?! We haven't had that in the almost 5 years of us being married!! Besides just that, it is management experience and will be something new. Mark is so excited!!
Cora is WALKING!!! Not all the time, she still prefers to crawl i think, but she is really doing a great job!! she had a slow start, but this girl is moving!! and she is so amazing. I was starting to worry about her lack of words. Then one morning she looks at us and says "EGGS!" and the next day said "Emma! Emma!" She is such a stinker...she definitely knows words...she just isn't a show off :) It's so "Cora" too. :)
Owen is so so big. He went on his first fieldtrip today. And is currently taking Spanish classes! He is so brilliant. I thank God for these children. How blessed I am.
do i have to tell you why? I'm sure you know by know my reason almost every time. busy.
We are coming up on even CRAZIER season, which we all know as the holidays...so i'll try to blog more...but no promises as of yet.
I will give you our biggest news, which is that Mark got a new job and starts November 5th! He will be a Project Manager at the Tire Rack in the I.T department. We are both so excited for this opportunity!! It is a little bittersweet, because he DOES love Verizon, and he does so well, BUT, the schedule is not manageable for us. This new job will be a monday-friday job. DID YOU HEAR THAT?!?!?! We haven't had that in the almost 5 years of us being married!! Besides just that, it is management experience and will be something new. Mark is so excited!!
Cora is WALKING!!! Not all the time, she still prefers to crawl i think, but she is really doing a great job!! she had a slow start, but this girl is moving!! and she is so amazing. I was starting to worry about her lack of words. Then one morning she looks at us and says "EGGS!" and the next day said "Emma! Emma!" She is such a stinker...she definitely knows words...she just isn't a show off :) It's so "Cora" too. :)
Owen is so so big. He went on his first fieldtrip today. And is currently taking Spanish classes! He is so brilliant. I thank God for these children. How blessed I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment